Finally, desktop browsing is coming to Android and iOS mobile devices
Dolphin Browser is an alternative web browser for Android or iOS smartphones. If you can download the Dolphin app and use it instead, you don’t need to use the default browser options. Here’s what you need to know about Dolphin Browser and why it’s a useful app.
What is Dolphin Browser?
Dolphin Web Browser is a completely free app and its features are always relevant and useful as it adapts to your usage. It’s one of the oldest web browsers for smartphones, and thanks to features such as tabbed browsing, it’s more like a desktop browser experience than most alternatives.
It works like any other web browser. Therefore, clicking a link in a message can set it as the default option and give you additional options on how to interact with the web content. Android and iOS users can download the software. Android users have a few more features such as plugins and Flash support.
In general, it can be used faster than popular Android browsers such as Safari, Opera and Firefox.
Dolphin Browser works on iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets.
What are the features of Dolphin Browser?
Dolphin Browser is not lacking in functionality. That’s why Safari is a popular alternative to Google Chrome, Firefox, and other browsers. The main functions are summarized below.
- Motion command: Want to open your favorite website without entering a link or looking up bookmarks? You can adjust the gestures so that you can quickly draw a design that represents your website. You can also draw an arrow to scroll the page up or down.
- Voice phone: Shake your phone to talk to your Dolphin Browser and search for something online instead of typing. You can also say “share” to share content, or say “new tab” to open a new tab.
- Saving features: We recommend that you save your website to other services such as Evernote and Box. Dolphin Browser has the ability to clip content to Evernote so you can easily add tags and find them later.
- Synchronization support: One of the best reasons to use Safari and Chrome is to be able to resume where you left off on your PC or Mac. This is also an option for Dolphin Browser.
- Flash content: If you are using the Dolphin Browser on Android, you can view Flash content, but it is not always an option on other browsers.
- Tabbed browser: Is it recommended to use tabs to switch websites? Dolphin Browser provides this kind of support, so it looks more like a regular desktop browser than a limited phone web browser.
- Plugin support: Need more features? On Android, you can download additional plugins that allow you to save your website as a PDF at the push of a button, or switch to a text-only interface to make it easier to read.
Why should I use a dolphin scanner?
There are several main reasons why Dolphin Browser is worth using as your main web browser or as a companion to Safari and Chrome.
- speed: Dolphin Browser is generally much faster than its competitors. Especially on Android, you can switch to Jetpack mode. This will significantly speed up the loading of web pages.
- Flexibility: Dolphin Browser offers many unique features such as gesture control and tabbed browsing. It can provide a more enjoyable browsing experience.
- This is not: Do you like using apps that your friends haven’t heard of? Dolphin Browser is one such application. It’s different, and it makes a great difference from the usual standard web browsers already on the market.
What is Dolphin Browser and How Does It Work?
Finally, desktop browsing comes to Android and iOS mobile devices
The Dolphin Browser is an alternative web browser for your Android or iOS smartphones. There’s no need to stick with the default browser options when you can download the Dolphin app and use that instead. Here’s everything you need to know about Dolphin Browser and why it’s a useful app to have.
What Is Dolphin Browser?
The Dolphin web browser is an entirely free app that adapts to how you use it, so its features are always relevant and convenient. It’s one of the oldest web browsers for smartphones, and thanks to features like tabbed browsing, it feels more like the same experience you get on a desktop browser than most alternatives.
It works just like other web browsers so you can set it as your default option for when you click a link in a message, providing you with extra options on how to interact with web content. Both Android and iOS users can download the software, with Android users having slightly more features available to them, such as add-ons and Flash support.
It’s often faster to use than Safari or popular Android browsers like Opera and Firefox.
Dolphin Browser works for the iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets.
What Are the Dolphin Browser Features?
There’s no shortage of features with the Dolphin Browser, which is why it’s such a popular alternative to Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, and other browsers. Here’s a look at its core features.
Dolphin Browser Gesture controls: Want to open your favorite websites without having to type in a link or look through your bookmarks? You can set up gestures so you simply draw a quick design which represents a website. You can also scroll up or down a page by drawing arrows.
Voice search: Shake your phone and you can speak to Dolphin Browser to search for anything online rather than typing. You can even share content by saying “share” or open new tabs by saying “new tab.”
Save functionality: You may find yourself wanting to save websites to other services like Evernote or Box. Dolphin Browser has built-in functionality for clipping content to Evernote, making it simple to add tags and find it later on.
Sync support: One of the best reasons to use Safari and Chrome is so you can pick up where you left off on a PC or Mac. This is also an option with Dolphin Browser.
Flash content: If you use Dolphin Browser on Android, you can view Flash content which isn’t always an option with other browsers.
Tabbed browser: Prefer to use tabs to switch between different websites? Dolphin Browser offers such support, ensuring it feels more like a regular desktop browser than a limited phone web browser.
Add-ons support: Want even more features? On Android, you can download extra add-ons which make it possible to do things such as save a website as a PDF at the tap of a button, or switch to a text-only interface so you can read more easily.
Why Should I Use Dolphin Browser?
There are a few key reasons why it’s worth using Dolphin Browser, either as your main web browser or as a companion to Safari or Chrome.
Dolphin BrowserSpeed: Dolphin Browser is often much faster than its competition. Particularly on Android, you can switch it to its Jetpack mode which promises to boost the speed at which web pages load by a lot.
Flexibility: Dolphin Browser offers a lot of original features like gesture controls and tabbed browsing. It can make for a more enjoyable browsing experience.
It’s different: Do you enjoy using apps that your friends haven’t heard of? Dolphin Browser is that kind of app. It’s different and makes a pleasant change from the usual standard web browsers already out there.
#Dolphin #Browser #Work
- Synthetic: Phần Mềm Portable
- #Dolphin #Browser #Work